Another week has flown by, once again its Friday and a long holiday weekend. We did not make any big plans-just going to hang at the house, do some kayaking, a little fishing and make some yummy food. We wish everyone a safe and fun-filled weekend.
I wasn’t sure what to make for breakfast this morning so I winged it and came up with a tuna cake made with grits, egg, green onions and turmeric. YUM! Ready to get outside and do some work so I didn’t make a sauce-just ate them with ketchup.
- 1 package (2.6 oz.) hickory smoked tuna
- 1 package instant grits (single serving size)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- olive oil
Mix all ingredients together and shape into small patties. Cook in oil until brown on both sides.