“All the effort in the world won’t matter unless you are inspired”
I found this recipe online yesterday and even though I had already cooked dinner I tried it anyway. A potato will NOT go untouched in our house that’s for sure. They were extremely easy. The recipe called for thyme but I prefer basil so I used that instead. Also, my muffin pan is Texas-size so I had to secure the potatoes with a toothpick so they didn’t fall over while cooking. SOUR CREAM!
- 5 Small Gold Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease muffin pan
- Slice potatoes very thin and place in bowl
- Add melted butter, parmesan cheese and spices
- Toss until well coated
- Stack in muffin tin
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown
Have a great day. Enjoy!