“Potatoes….I’ll just have one….Said no one EVER.”
If you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Mine would most definitely be potatoes. I stumbled on this little creation by accident but turned out to be quite tasty.
- 1 pound of the tiny red potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter (olive oil works well also)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Place the potatoes in a pot of lightly salted water and boil until tender. Drain. Melt the butter in a small bowl in the microwave. Add the chili powder, smoked paprika and garlic powder and stir together. Add the salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the mixture over the hot potatoes. These were really, really good. Bon Appetit.